What a weekend... family, food, and fun for five days! I am exhausted, but happy. Thanksgiving is, without a doubt, my favorite holiday. As an added bonus, I even managed to squeeze in some reading...
Finished last week//
How Reading Changed My Life by Anna Quindlen
Anna Quindlen is a favorite and I love books about books and reading, but must admit this is not one of her best. It's enjoyable enough and I'm glad to have read it. However, if you're new to Quindlen, this is not the place to start.Cork Dork by Bianca Bosker
This was a such an interesting book! I listened to the audio version, read by the author, and plan to write a review soon.Winter Solstice by Elin Hilderbrand
After delivering our daughters to the train station yesterday, I took to the couch with a blanket, a cup of tea, and this fourth and final installment of Hilderbrand's Winter series. It was the perfect ending to a long holiday weekend. Mini-review coming soon.Current reading//
Persuasion by Jane Austen
It's always a pleasure to spend time with Jane! This reread is a read/listen combination... with Juliet Stevenson narrating, of course.Likely to read next//
Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
I've finally made it to the top of the library hold list! Ng's latest is downloaded and ready to go on my kindle.The week ahead//
Today we pack up fall decorations and get started on Christmas. There's also plenty of post-holiday cleaning and laundry. We're off to Florida for a couple of weeks on Friday, but before that I'd like to wrap up Nonfiction November and write a couple of short reviews. Fingers crossed!
How was you week? What are you reading?
This post will link to It's Monday, What Are You Reading? hosted by Kathryn at Book Date.








0 Yorumlar