~~~~~*****~~~~~
I am so excited & delighted.
Steve sawed it in half and made me a Dutch door :)
I love it!
~~~~~*****~~~~~
Come on in . . .
Take a look around.
~~~~~*****~~~~~
I took a lot of photos.
I don't want to bore you, but I love showing it off.
~~~~~*****~~~~~
I know that I will be buried
I love it!
~~~~~*****~~~~~
Come on in . . .
Take a look around.
~~~~~*****~~~~~
I took a lot of photos.
I don't want to bore you, but I love showing it off.
~~~~~*****~~~~~
I know that I will be buried
in seed catalogs this winter . . .
planning for spring planting.
~~~~~*****~~~~~
These windows are very old and there is
a lot of hard water deposit on them.
My neighbor told me that it would be better
to not clean it off because it helps filter the light.
She says the clear glass might cause
the shed to get too hot. I know that most
greenhouses are frosted glass or plastic.
That makes a lot of sense to me . . .
Do any of you have suggestions?
~~~~~*****~~~~~
Some of you might remember when
I cut this hand out on the band-saw.
How do you like my sign?
I still have lots of leftover windows,
anybody want to build a greenhouse?
~~~~~*****~~~~~
It was a lot of work,
but it will be so nice next spring.
I'm planning on spending many hours
out here playing in the dirt
and growing bedding plants for my garden.
It was fun decorating it, too . . .
almost every single thing is from
yard sales or the Goodwill.
It was fun decorating it, too . . .
almost every single thing is from
yard sales or the Goodwill.
~~~~~*****~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed your visit:)
Keep Smiling!
~~~~~*****~~~~~
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

0 Yorumlar