Our youngest grandchild was a
His older brother had no shyness, just a desperate need to prove to his two older cousins that he was as big and as strong as they are, except when it came to nettle stings, and he was awfully good at finding stinging nettles. Ouch!
We had three days of fun and mischief with the grandchildren. I have cooked lots of meals, poured countless teas and coffees, played, chatted and talked myself to a standstill.
Yesterday we were down to just two grandchildren, the local ones, while their parents went back to school.
They are both good walkers, so I took them out for a couple of decent walks. We explored places new to them, picked elderberries, and watched the river for signs of trout. It was a gentle day, a transition between full summer holiday mode and the new school term.
This old horsey had better get a move on, the grandchildren will be -
in half an hour, I need to get rattling some pans and cooking a meal for them.




0 Yorumlar