Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Red-tailed Hawk and 'friends'!

 
We see Hawks here on the golf course pretty often.


But this Red-tailed Hawk was a beautiful sighting.


I cropped some of these to look at him up close.


We were standing in our courtyard taking these photos as he perched on a tall pine tree.


I still take a neighborhood walk in the evenings some times.


It doesn't count as a hike but it's a nice chance to walk over to the neighborhood pond and see what's there.


A family of ducks was swimming all over the pond. 


The young ones weren't that small but you could tell they were a family staying together.


I think a Moorhen sneaked into this photo.


And a Great White Egret was across the pond.


Do you have plans to get outside this weekend? 


I hope the weather improves soon so that we can get out more.


It's been very warm and humid this week!

I’m joining Saturday’s critters HERE

and I’d Rather B Birdin’. 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar