Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Dream Is Free



Stated for all in my household to see, this announcement board hangs in my kitchen.  Sometimes it contains something silly and sometimes it is serious.  

Today it is serious.  

Often we have a dream, do we not?  I have plenty, but having the motivation to bring your dream to reality is another matter entirely.  

Growing up an Air Force Brat, I came here to Kentucky each summer to spend time with family.  Staying at my Grannie Lucille's farm made me want one of my own.  I can't say it was one particular thing that intrigued me.  Possibly, it was the whole lifestyle.  The quiet, the creek, the cows, and just maybe how different it was from my own life made it so desirable.    

And, so here I am, living on a farm in Kentucky.  

Not perfect, but always interesting.  

Tell me friends, what is your dream come to fruition?  


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar