It's Eleanor's last day at school today before her study leave starts. I thought being away from school for a couple of weeks would allow her extra time to revise for her AS Levels but the school are still putting classes on for those students who want to take advantage of them. Eleanor will be one of those students, she's worked so hard this year taking advantage of any extra classes she's been offered and working under her own steam out of school. It doesn't come naturally to her as it does to some kids, she has to work to get her grades, but work she has so I hope she's rewarded with the grades she deserves.
She's already taken one of the Psychology exams on Monday and one of the Sociology exams yesterday and she thinks they went ok. Two down, I think there's another eight to go. She's taking four subjects, Psychology, Sociology, English Language and Biology as well as sitting exams in General Studies.
There'll be no rest for her when the exams have finished, she's straight back to school to start on Year 13 work ready for her A Levels next year.
Daniel's also taking exams at university at the moment. His first one was on Monday and he thinks that's gone well. He had another one at 6pm yesterday but I haven't spoken to him since so I don't know how that went. His next one's on Saturday. They do sit them at odd hours and on funny days. I think he's got about five or six exams in total.
It's a busy time for exams at the moment, GCSEs, AS Levels, A Levels amongst others. Good luck to everyone out there who's sitting them.
Thank you for all your good wishes for my dad. I'm pleased to say that it wasn't as serious as we thought at first. It turns out he had appendicitis but with his other ongoing health issues we do worry and fear the worst. He underwent an emergency appendectomy at midnight on Sunday night and he was allowed home last night.
0 Yorumlar