Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Strawberries In The Snow

I have some nail polish named Berries in The Snow by Revlon and I love it. I use it for pedicures only because nail polish does not stay on but the day I get a manicure because I am always doing manual labor you know what I mean playing with treasures and housework.

Anyway today I wanted to play in the snow and it was lunchtime I thought strawberries sound good and one thing led to another so I had strawberries in the snow while the sun was still out . I believe it was in the teens this morning and Friday we are to get up to 50 degrees.
 


                                                                     

I had my dishes setting on my patio table the entire top of course is covered in snow. I bought these dishes at Tuesday Morning last year when they had a 1/2 price sale on the set. It is named Strawberry Fair by portmeirion. Love them. I had first seen them at a local gift shop about 3 years ago.







                                                                     
          Hope everybody is having a nice second day after the Christmas holiday . I went back to Target today to buy some christmas cards I seen some that were really cute. I went yesterday also and there was not very many people at all. Well today it was a different story, lots of people crying babies, shoving carts, yelling at little kids not staying with Mommy the usual sounds about target. I was right there with them.                                                      
                                                                                    
                                                                                      
                                                                      

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar