Hello, Hope you have all had a great week and are ready to join in on the "Hunt" going on over on Ashley's blog, Ramblings and Photos. Each week you are given 5 "Prompts" that you need to find and photograph, then post on your blog and link back on Ashley's. It's lots of fun and at times challenging.
So up this week were the prompts: Shadow, Keys, Smile, Unedited SOOC (Straight Out of Camera) and Fish.
SHADOW: Miss Dottie got the rare opportunity to go outside for a few minutes today to enjoy a moment in the sun and eat some grass while I took some photo's of her shadow.
KEYS: I have a Key Ring holder that my dad made for me many years ago. It was up on the wall for awhile and then for some reason it got taken down. I had hubby put it back up today and took a photo of it. Then I did some creative editing and came up with this:
I added the quote which I really liked. Since my dad made this for me this it's a "memory" of him and a part of the future as I will more then likely give this to Coleen as she never had the chance to know her Great-Grandpa.
SMILE:
Sometimes it's difficult to get a natural smile out of this kid so I decided to go with a photo thats bound to make anyone smile!
UNEDITED or SOOC (Straight Out of Camera):
Other then my copyright and the frame (which you can't see that well) this shot is Straight Out of the Camera. - It's a Wasp, Up-Close and very Personal. I love this shot. The look on it's face is Priceless IMHO - This is also being entered over on Nancy's Blog (A Rural Journal) for Your Sunday Best.
FISH: - This is an "archived" photo taken back in March of this year on a quick trip to McNary Dam.
I believe the fish is a Steel-Head rather then a Salmon.
Next week the prompts are: Sidewalk, Inspiring, Time, Close-Up and With Mirror (that one sounds challenging).






0 Yorumlar