Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Painting Badly


How many members of the Olive Out staff does it take to paint the lid of a jar? 
Two apparently.
Not that there is a staff. Just Joe and me.
 
 
I found the large jar at an estate sale. 
It had an ugly brown lid.
 

It needed painting badly so I painted it badly.


 I changed the nozzle on the spray paint can, made a squillion drips and Joe had to rescue the lid with his pocket knife and heavily distress it.
 

The ornaments seem to be old and I acquired them at an estate sale for nothing. 
I think I stole them.
I did actually steal two lamps (we re-sell all these lamps) on Saturday from the nicest man. 
I drove away and realized that I had not paid him and when I returned to his sale he said he could not remember so just take them. 
I paid him.
 
 
I also painted a few Christmas items on Saturday that did not require Joe's assistance. 
Maybe there is hope for me.

Linking:   Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday.

Linda at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday's.

may joy and peace surround you
Olive

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar