It was a market day but not as busy as usual so I did get a basket full of fresh vegetables.
We did have a tour of the sales, looking for trousers for myself as I have lost so much weight since been ill and having surgery but came back with nothing. I was not tempted by anything which is unusual for me. We had a lovely lunch at Tates, a well know fish restaurant. Mum and my husband had fish, chips and peas which looked lovely and I had prawns in a seafood sauce with a baked potato. The prawns were a delight but the potato as you can see left a lot to be desired, I should have sent it back really.
There was even a group of musicians for entertainment, so not a bad day out at all and some lovely time spent with my Mum.
All too soon our little adventure was over and it was back to reality. A warm stove and our new hobby a jigsaw puzzle.
Who would have though a jigsaw puzzle could provide so much fun and entertainment. I must add jigsaws to my list when I have a stroll around the charity shops. We have no real plans for the weekend, just pottering. Have you any plans?
See you soon.

0 Yorumlar