Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My pyrex finds

 This will be short and sweet. I am trying to get ready for a yard sale Saturday morning and have lots of things but nothing priced and I always seem to wait till the last minute then panic.

I went to 3 resale shops while in St Louis last Monday after the Gypsy Caravan flea market. My friend suggested we go to some resale shops.
I found these 3 pyrex bowls at such a good price I couldn't leave them and they are not even a color I buy, I like the pink, turquoise, lime green. But they now live with all the other clutter I bring home and set either in the studio or on my kitchen cabinet till I can find another spot for them

You know it's a sickness LOL why couldn't I just leave them for someone who likes olive green pyrex? My Mom  had these once guess that's why I was attracted to them ? She even had the kitchen utensils that matched .
Today Is June 1st would have been my Mom & Dad's /stepdad 55 th anniversary. I miss them both .They married when my sister and I was very little in age .


small
medium
large

                                            
                                                                             

           

     


Linky parties I have joined in      

My Romantic  Home  
French Country Cottage
Rooted In Thyme        
At The Thrify Groove        
A Little Knick Knack                                                                                                                                                                                  

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar