OK - we have had a long winter and it is easy to get comfy and complacent. I know I was inside the warm a lot and I didn't accomplish all I wanted. I was just cozy staying in my warm home and curling up with my kitty!
Now I do get outside, every single day for a good 2 hours a day. Yep, every day. Other than that I am not always out and about.
Now spring is here and we need to get ourselves motivated and up and moving!!!! There are many simple things we can do to motivate ourselves and change our 'winter' attitudes.
I think we can ALL use a bit of motivation!!!!!!
- Get up and moving. Get cleaned up and get dressed every day!
- MOVE - get outside every day - if only for a few minutes. Don't matter the weather. Fresh air and sunshine make a huge difference. Exercise if you can. Dance - that so brightens a mood - seriously! Turn up that music and just dance/move.
- Give yourself ONLY X amount of time each day on your devices. Unplug more. Quit watching so much news and doom and gloom - you DON'T need that. You need to lifted up not depressed.
- Schedule chores in 15 minute increments to get yourself motivated. Do something for 15 minutes. Clean, de-clutter, garden, cook, etc. and then either rest or change to something else. Repeat. It is amazing what you can accomplish in a short time.
- Learn something new every day! A new word, a new craft, a new item from history, anything! Just learn something - expand your brain and mind power. That re-awakens the soul!
- Disconnect! Go sit on the porch, read a book, watch the birds and nature, take a walk, listen to music, work on a hobby or project - just turn OFF devices.
- Connect with family and/or friends. Staying in touch helps us stay up and positive
- Journal - keeping track of your thoughts helps to motivate. Write what you are grateful for every day. Write what your plans are. Write your dreams. All you need is a notebook and a pen. You may find that writing gets you back in touch with yourself!!!
It doesn't cost a thing to motivate and improve our attitudes. We need to get more in touch with ourselves. We need to move and 'get physical'! We need positivity in our lives.
You want a positive life? You have to do something! It isn't just thrown in your lap. It takes work and only you can do it.
Turn off - move - learn - enjoy - and have a great day.
WE GOT THIS - START TODAY!!!!!

0 Yorumlar