Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

March Was a Mellow Yellow Month


Yellow looks like daffodils
Yellow sounds like goldfinches
Yellow feels like the soft petals of a primrose
Yellow smells like honeysuckle
Yellow ...

Daffodils by the picket fence; honeysuckle on the arbor
Forsythia along Bluebell Creek (weeks earlier than last year.)
Forsythia x intermedia
Heuchera Havana
Cushion Moss
Primrose with yellow center
Primula vulgaris Primrose (3/24/12)

Pansies self-seeded in the driveway
Goldfinch wearing its yellow feathers (3/28/11)
Cedar Waxwing is a silky, shiny collection of brown, gray, and lemon-yellow
A flock of cedar waxwings visit the water dish (3/30/12)
The red tailed hawk looks golden in the bright sunlight.

March was a mellow yellow month. I wonder what color April will be?

Happy gardening!
Pamela x




~~ I love reading your comments. I hope you leave one so I’ll know you visited!
I look forward to visiting your blog in return.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar