Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

He's just a $1 trillion dollar bill



Since we all know that the elephants--particularly Bushie--got us into this filthy bailout mess (well, not all of us), and after a big Republican supporter indignantly asked me how I will defend my current deplorable support for Obama a couple of years into his presidency (when he imagines the country will be reduced to a smoldering cinder), I came up with the following public action:

Every individual that voted for Bushie in 2004 must embroider a huge scarlet "W" on his/her shirt. If you voted for him in 2000 as well, you must embroider two huge scarlet WWs. You must wear the shirt each day--without benefit of laundering--until Halloween.

If a W-free person approaches you and asks for a dollar, you have to give it to him/her and not complain.

I realize these will be hard to enforce, but is sure looks good on paper.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar