Steve's oldest brother and his sweet wife
are having their first great-grandchild.
If that isn't a reason to make a baby quilt,what is?
I'm using Moda jellyrolls
and fabric from my stash.
To create a bright & cheery vintage print quilt.
I don't remember where all of this fabric came from,
But this sweet print came from an online
Hancock Fabrics order.
I'm using the quilt-as-you-go method,
and planing this quilt as I put it together:)
This will be the center of the front.
And this is the center of the back.
I'm having so much fun putting this together.
This 6 foot 1X6 will also be part
of my gift . . .
can to guess how I'm using it?
Check out my next post . . .
and hopefully the entire gift will be finished :)
I'm sharing this post with
Share-Your-Cup
and lovely party put on by
three sweet blogging sisters
Jann, Carol & Jo
visit the party here:
http://artandsand.blogspot.com/2016/08/welcome-to-share-your-cup-210.html
Have a great week!
Whatever you're doing,
be sure and wear your best smile :)
As the song goes,
"You're never fully dressed without a smile"
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

0 Yorumlar