Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tracey Chapman Is Suing Nicki Minaj For Leaked Track Sampling Her Song


 Tracy Chapman Sueing Nicki Minaj

Singer Tracey Chapman is planning to sue Nicki Minaj over a unreleased track called "Sorry" that sampled her song " Baby Can I Hold You". TMZ reports she going after Nicki Minaj as claims "Sorry" has half of the lyrics of "Baby Can I Hold You" and vocal melody. The song was supposed to be released on her Queen album.


from TMZ

 Tracy Chapman is going after Nicki Minaj, saying she straight-up stole her song, "Baby Can I Hold You," when she recorded "Sorry."

Chapman says in June 2018, Minaj and her reps made multiple requests to license "Baby Can I Hold You" and all requests were rejected.

So imagine Tracy's surprise when "Sorry" came out in August 2018 ... it was supposed to be featured on Nicki's album, "Queen." Tracy says her song comprises half of the lyrics and vocal melody of "Sorry.






Tracy is suing to prevent Nicki and her team to release the song again

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar