So now for those who I have spoken to about the "Look Book",or want to be in the book, I have decided to share the questions, answer them as best as you can and then send it to rafael.escobar700@gmail.com.
Ok here they are:
1. Who are your favourite designer(s)?
2.What are you wearing in your photo? Head to toe and it doesn't have to be some major designer...remember your personal style.
3.What is a piece of clothing or accessory you would NEVER leave home without?
4.What is your fashion faux pas?
5.Any fashionistas or artists, models, celebrities you admire?
6. Occupation:
Age:
Area your photo was taken: ie Street, downtown, west end, Yaletown, etc..
So answer these questions and I will submit it along with your photo.
Good luck! Remember to send it to rafael.escobar700@gmail.com
Check it, Google," The Province Look Book Vancouver Fashion Week 2011"
* there are some of you from the past that I'd love to consider filling out the questionaire on the posting. Especially the ones I had mentioned "I would wear this" or "brilliant" "epic"," if I were a girl i would wear this", "one of my favourite looks". Please.
Ok here they are:
1. Who are your favourite designer(s)?
2.What are you wearing in your photo? Head to toe and it doesn't have to be some major designer...remember your personal style.
3.What is a piece of clothing or accessory you would NEVER leave home without?
4.What is your fashion faux pas?
5.Any fashionistas or artists, models, celebrities you admire?
6. Occupation:
Age:
Area your photo was taken: ie Street, downtown, west end, Yaletown, etc..
So answer these questions and I will submit it along with your photo.
Good luck! Remember to send it to rafael.escobar700@gmail.com
Check it, Google," The Province Look Book Vancouver Fashion Week 2011"
* there are some of you from the past that I'd love to consider filling out the questionaire on the posting. Especially the ones I had mentioned "I would wear this" or "brilliant" "epic"," if I were a girl i would wear this", "one of my favourite looks". Please.


0 Yorumlar