Madam Glam Gel Polish
Not a planned mani, but something I've been meaning to try using gel polish. I've also seen floating around youtube gel mani's that have a special glitter called Mermaid. It adds the most beautiful effect to polish. So I looked on ebay and wasn't paying the price UK sellers wanted for a small amount of mermaid glitter. Instead ordered from a Chinese seller and will have to wait patiently. In the mean time I have some iridescent white shimmer powered eyeshadow that I bought especially for eyeshadow nails, so I thought I'd try this as an accent nail along with my gel gradient. For my gradient I painted 2 coats of a white gel polish , curing in between each coat, then on a makeup sponge I painted a small amount of white gel and OMG Pink from Madam Glam. Here's what my finished mani looks like...
I really like the gradient. The accent nail is pretty and does have a shimmer in the sun, but not the same look as the Mermaid effect. I was expecting this as I was using a totally different product. Saying this though it does look good together with the gradient.
What do you think?
Stay safe and much love....





0 Yorumlar