Today I'm showing you guys a polish from Essence Nude Glam Range. This one is called Toffee To Go !
First off, I have to say, this polish was SUPER thick and streaky. I did thin it out with polish thinners a but, but the streakyness was horrible. And the colour dragged when you put on a second coat, and took forever to dry, even with my Siche Vite topcoat. And that dries any polish instantly basically.
But still, the Seche Vite does smooth out the streakyness a bit. And the colour is a very awesome looking nude , if you have time and patience for it to dry.
I do like the colour on my nails, it really suits me, I just don't have the time or patience sometimes to wait for a polish to dry , especially since Siche Vite can't even get it to dry quicker.
0 Yorumlar